Thursday, August 1, 2013

#tbt Besties in Chicago

One of my best friends from home, KT, is a wonderful young woman that I've known since I was just a young pup.  She and I have definitely had our differences over the years, including most of high school, but we managed to grow closer than ever even with the physical distance of me moving to California.

She is constantly inspiring me.  Just this year, she had a beautiful baby boy, graduated from nursing school, passed her boards, and started work as an RN.  She's marrying a wonderful man in a few months, and I can't wait to help them celebrate their day.

The wedding is less than two months away, and I can't wait!  While I'm beside myself with excitement, I'll share an oldie but a goodie of the two of us in Chicago as high school juniors right before we saw "Wicked."

No comments:

Post a Comment