Monday, June 10, 2013

Spring Break in SoDak

It's always great to go back home.  The place I grew up couldn't be more different than where I live now, but I love both places and the people in them that make my life whole.  I thought I'd share some pictures of my "spring break" vacation in SoDak this year with family and friends.
Lambing season on the farm, and shooting lessons with baby sister and Les.


Jon Pardi, Dustin Lynch, and Jon Pardi concert in Brookings with old friends!

Lola came to wake me up after spending the night at Ash's new house.

Baby sister was wishing we were back in Tahoe, so she tried on her
snowboard coat, one mitten, and MY hat...with her shorts.

A big reason why I made sure to go home in March was to meet baby Rig.
He was a month old and so precious.  And his mama KT was doing great too!


Papa Rist and I leaving the farm together one morning.  Yes, that's fresh snow.

It had been YEARS since I had scraped a windshield.  Not sure I liked it.

Mom's greenhouse got a couple thousand new plants for her students to practice growing!

South Dakota sunset between my farm and my hometown.  What a sight!

I love this girl to death!  My cousin Les, baby sister, and I had a "cousin night" together.
Dinner and drinks, then home for sweats, cookie dough, and Magic Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment