Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coffee mug cookie

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a wicked sweet tooth.  And sometimes it just NEEDS a baked treat, but it doesn't have the patience to wait for me to bake a whole batch of cookies or brownies.  This little guy has come through for me on many occasions, and while it's not a real cookie, it's pretty delicious and does the trick.

Also, it only requires one measuring spoon, which is an awesome bonus!  Plus, I get to use the wonderful latte mugs Papa Rist gave me for Christmas.

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tablespoons melted butter
  • 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
  • 4 Tablespoons flour
  • 2-3 Tablespoons chocolate chips
  • 2 Tablespoons milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • pinch salt
Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a coffee mug.  Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.


I have been in a peanut butter mood lately, so I like to do half chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips to get all the cravings satisfy.  Add a little vanilla ice cream on top and life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment