Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My newest leading man

I woke up to this picture in a message the
morning this little man entered the world!

One of my besties has been there for me through so so much.  We've known each other since we were kids.  Throughout middle school and high school, I think we might have spent more time not friends than as close friends, but somehow, through me moving across the country, we became closer than I ever could have imagined.  We even got a job together the summer after our freshman year of college working at a greasy-spoon drive-in restaurant.  If complaining about your boss and work doesn't bring two people together, I don't know what does!


Monkey baby!
This wonderful lady is one of the strongest, most amazing people I know.  She's about to graduate from nursing school, is a phenomenal barrel racer, and loves so much.  Her fiance is a great man - I should know, I dated him first :) - and they are made for each other.  They just welcomed a little man into the world, and I can't be happier for my friend and the love of her life, and I really can't wait for my trip back to the Midwest next week so I can meet my newest leading man, baby Rig!





No comments:

Post a Comment