Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gratuitous sunshine pics

It's late April and my family is dealing with yet another snow storm.  I, on the other hand, live in paradise, and have been enjoying every moment of it.
The color of these is unreal!

Beginning two weeks ago, I have been able to walk, bike, and/or swim on a daily basis as the next stage of my knee recovery, and it could not have happened at a better time!  

My roommate and I have also been able to enjoy some gorgeous spring afternoons lounging in our complex's beautiful pool area.

I've also been doing a fair amount of babysitting for a wonderful family.  Their 8-month-old has been pretty fussy lately, but I think it's just because he knows how beautiful it is outside and wants us to enjoy it together, so we go for lots of long walks.

These are a few of the photos from the last few weeks that make me smile when I look at them, so I couldn't help but share!



No idea what kind of tree this was,
but I LOVE the look of these!


Paused during my bike ride to snap this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment