Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The best children in the world

While I've been off work recovering from my surgery, I have started to really miss my coworkers and the children.  Like, a lot.

Last week, I found a special letter when I checked my mail.

One of the teachers on my team had helped several children write me a letter.  They told me wonderful updates on their lives, adventures, travels, and "not real" friends in the way only children can.  One of them even included some drawing on the back of the letter, and another punched out and glued some hearts on for me, too.

On a day when I had been feeling a little down, my children perked me right back up.  And made me start counting down the days until my knee is healed and I can spend every day with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment